- Consistent - Constant, reliable, on-demand supply of gas at stable purity. No instrument or application downtime as a result of running out of stored gas. Bring control of your nitrogen supply in-house.
- Convenient - Hassle free. No more changing of cylinders or dewars. No more administration costs.
- Safe - No health and safety concerns in managing stored high pressure or liquid bulk tank supplies on-site or in the lab.
- Scalable/Expandable - Increase nitrogen production capacity with the addition of CMS columns to future-proof your laboratory gas supply.
- Economical - Fast return on investment and low cost of ownership with predictable running costs. Eliminate ongoing, rental and delivery costs, environmental surcharges and price volatility of bulk gas supplies.
- Reduce your Carbon Footprint - By bringing your nitrogen production in-house, delivery of cylinders and liquid to
siteis removed, thereby reducing the carbon emissions related to your nitrogen usage.
- Oxygen Analyzer - Continuous,
real timemonitoring of the nitrogen purity, available in % purity or at PPM depending on requirement.
- Protected - Dedicated Peak Service Engineers on hand to assist with specification,
installationand maintenance to ensure long-term performance and reliable operation.
i-FlowLab from Peak Scientific provides a total laboratory solution for on-site generation of nitrogen gas, delivering a continuous and consistent supply of high-purity nitrogen at the required pressure and flow rates to meet the full and varying demands of your laboratory or research facility.
Engineered around PSA technology, i-FlowLab is available in various pre-configured specifications to suite specific flow and purity demands. A single i-FlowLab generator installation can provide nitrogen at flow rates from 40 l/pm - 3402 l/pm. Purities are specified at time of system design to meet the needs of the application up to 99.999%.
Thanks to expandable design, additional CMS columns can be added to each i-FlowLab generator after installation to increase the maximum flow rate.