The Precision series GC gas generators:
- Nitrogen, hydrogen, zero air and compressed air gas generators at various flow rates
- Continuous and consistent source of high purity nitrogen, hydrogen, zero air for GC
- Complete solution for carrier gas, make up gas, reference gas, sample preparation and as flame support or fuel
- Flexible system allows modules to be combined in a single stack to deliver various gas types,
flowsand purities required to meet your specific needs
- Compact, stackable system maximizing the use of valuable laboratory floor or bench space
- Safer and more convenient than pressurized gas cylinders, dewars or bulk storage
- Proven and robust safety systems including internal leak detection on hydrogen generators
- Economic solution - long term fixed-cost investment, eliminate risk of rising gas cylinder prices and unpredictable helium prices
- Very low maintenance required
- LED front panel status indicator and touch screen panel on hydrogen models
12 monthwarranty across the series, 3 yearPEM cell warranty on hydrogen models
- Complete peace of mind and lifetime performance with [Peak Protected] generator care plans (available separately), protecting your productivity
Specifically designed and engineered for GC applications, the Precision Series represents the cutting-edge of Peak Scientific innovation in robust and dependable gas generator design. Combining convenience and reliability in a stackable and modular design, Precision is the safe and practical GC gas solution for hydrogen gas and nitrogen gas in your lab.
The key to Precision is the flexibility it gives in specifying models best suited to your application. The nitrogen and hydrogen on-site generators are available in two variants — Standard and Trace laboratory grades. Recommendation of the correct model depends on the use of the product. For most GC detectors, the standard grade purity is sufficient to supply fuel gas for Flame Ionization Detectors (FID). For carrier gas use, however, the Hydrogen Trace generators are recommended to ensure the lowest possible baseline and precision in your results.
The Precision Nitrogen Standard generators can provide the purity and flow rate required to supply make up gas to multiple detectors whilst the Precision Nitrogen Trace models can supply carrier gas or make up gas for labs who use nitrogen carrier gas for their GC analysis. Labs can also include a Precision Zero Air generator as part of their stack to provide flame support gas.
The Precision Series affords you many benefits over traditional sources of laboratory gas such as cylinders. Above all, investing in a Precision system removes the need for nitrogen, zero air and hydrogen cylinders from your laboratory altogether. Offering a more convenient (no re-ordering and swapping tanks), safer (no risk of injury, leak or explosion), and economic (no ongoing gas purchase costs) solution. All in a compact, space-saving form, sitting either on a bench next to your GC or floor-stacked.
Combine Precision Hydrogen, Nitrogen or Zero Air modules to create compact stacks tailored to meet your specific GC gas demands.