Global Environmental Statement: March 2021
As a responsible Organization we understand why the environment needs protecting. Pollution, the generation of waste and the depletion of natural resources leads to local as well as global environmental problems including:
- Health & safety issues
- Global warming (the “greenhouse effect”)
- Ozone depletion
- Acid rain
PEAK Scientific are committed to reducing pollution, emissions and waste.
We aim to work with our suppliers and customers to:
- Always integrate the consideration of environmental concerns and impacts into our decision making and activities,
- Minimize waste by ensuring that our operations are as efficient as possible, Actively promote recycling across all of our sites,
- Comply with all Environmental regulations and standards,
- Train, educate and inform our employees about environmental issues that may affect their work
- Promote environmental awareness among our employees and encourage them to work in an environmentally responsive manner
- Where required by legislation or where significant health, safety or environmental hazards exist, develop and maintain appropriate emergency and spill response programmes.
We will continue to promote a culture of continuous improvement in our environmental performance
Chief Executive Officer