Status Available i
Integrated compressor No
i-Flow O2: oxygen generation system
i-Flow O2 is a modular & expandable Pressure Swing Adsoprtion (PSA) industrial oxygen generator. The PSA oxygen generator utilizes synthetic Zeolite molecular sieve purification technology to supply high quality, medical grade oxygen, at up to 576L/min, at 5.0 bar pressure and consistent purity.
i-Flow O2 provides a complete oxygen generation system, capable of producing a continuous & on-demand volume of high-quality oxygen for use in aquaculture & fish farms, sewage & wastewater treatment facilities, welding, cutting & brazing and glass-blowing and lampwork applications.
Providing an on-site source of oxygen, in addition to our standalone oxygen generation system, all equipment can be conveniently assembled onto a compact & portable metal skid plate. This configuration simplifies installation & connection to existing oxygen distribution pipework throughout your facility.
- Cost effective industrial grade oxygen, available on-demand - no more gas deliveries!
- Highly reliable & uninterrupted on-site supply of oxygen for industrial applications
- 6 flow rate models available - 96, 192, 288, 384, 480 and 576 L/min at 90% purity, up to 95% purity available*
- Verified purity, independently tested by the National Physical Laboratory
- Expandable capacity, with ability to increase in line with growing oxygen needs
- Remote monitoring, live product status information at your fingertips, wherever you are
- Standalone or turnkey solutions available, for rapid deployment & flexibility to move as required
- Robust safety features, including purity monitoring & bypass safeguard
- Energy efficient & low operating costs, with standby mode when no oxygen delivery required
- Precision engineered and manufactured in our ISO 9001 centre of excellence
- Lower carbon footprint & environmentally friendly
*flow rate reduces as % purity increases
Min Gas Flow: 80L/min
Max Gas Flow: 420L/min
Max Output Pressure: 5psi/0.3bar
Max Purity: 95%
Site & Installation
Min Inlet Air Quality: ISO 8573-1:2010 Class 1.2.1
Start Up Time: Dependent on model
Power Consumption: 250 Watts
Voltage: 100-230 ± 10% VAC
Frequency: 50 / 60 Hz
Current: 2.0-1.0 Amp
Max Operating Temp: 50°C / 122°F
Noise Level: 59dBa @1m
Dimensions & weight
Size (HxWxD) mm: 1738 x 500 x 760 mm
Size (HxWxD) Inches: 68.4 x 19.7 x 29.9 inches
Generator Weight: 197kg / 433.4lbs
Expand to meet demand: i-Flow O2 can be expanded to include up to 6 banks. Each bank is 160mm (6.3") and total depth of a 6 bank system including the i-Flow O2 system is 2200mm (86.61").