Registering your Peak Genius XE Nitrogen Generator
You have 2 ways to register you Genius Gas generator, Ether through our "Peak Genius XE App" or directly on our website.
Before you begin you will need to find your Generator serial number
Where to find your Genius XE Serial Number
You should find this on the digital display of the Genius XE Generator beginning with "S/N:" or on the label affixed to the reading of the unit, again beginning with "Serial No:"
My PIN is not working!
Please check you have entered the 9 digits serial correctly. Your serial should look like "S/N: 77XXXXXXX" on the LCD Screen at the front of the generator or "Serial No. 00000000077XXXXXXX" on the label at the rear of the Unit. Please only enter the last 9 digits of the code that begins with "77"
Peak Genius XE App
Getting the Peak Genius XE App
To get started, you'll need a smartphone/tablet with either Android version 4.1 or later, iOS 8 or later:
- Android users can download the Peak Genius XE App for free from the Google Play Store
- iPhone users can download the Peak Genius XE App for free from the Apple App Store.
Service sign into the Peak Genius XE App
Once installed, you'll need your username and password. If you aren't sure whether you have these:
youlocal peak represtivie
- Fill out our Username and password request form
- Reset your password
Service Pin code creation
Once you have
in inthe Service Pin section of the app with your allocated login, this located on the upper left of the app in the main menu.
- Enter the Units 9 digit serial number which is
etherlocated inthe digital display "S/N: 77XXXXXXX" or on the lable at the rear of the unit "Serial No. 00000000077XXXXXXX".
remberingonly to enter the last 9 digits of the serial begining with "77"
Nextselect the date that you will be servicing that particular unit
- A 4 digit pin will display, this pin will only be active for that date on that unit.
- Enter the code into the unit by click the unlock button on the bottom left of the LCD display once the code has been entered you will be able to access the service area of the unit interface.
How to sign in
You will need a username and password to sign into the Genius XE App. If you've forgotten your password, or need to register, go to our username request form or reset your password
Please note: If you're having trouble using the Peak Genius XE App on Android, you might need to clear the app's cache or data.