The Infinity XE series for Labs:
- Flow rates ranging from 10-520 L/min
- N2 purities ranging from 95-99.5% dependent upon inlet pressure
- Variable flow rate in relation to purity
- High purity nitrogen suitable for a wide range of laboroatory applications
- Factory-set specifically for LC-MS only applications (Infinity XE 50X0 models)
- Purity safeguard, warning & auto-shutdown for Infinity XE 50X1 models
- Energy efficient eco-mode ensures low running cost
- Built upon tried & tested membrane technology
- Engineered and built in the UK to accredited standards, CE/ FCC certified
- 30% smaller than predecessor units
- User friendly, easy to operate & maintain
- Low noise and minimal vibration
- No moving parts, highly robust solution
- Industry-leading [Peak Protected] after-sales service options available
Why Infinity XE?
The Infinity XE 50 series of compressorless laboratory nitrogen generators, utilize Peak’s custom-designed membrane technology to deliver up to 520 L/min of high purity nitrogen for multiple laboratory instruments.
Available in two variants, the 50X0 models have been factory-set to deliver nitrogen specifically for LC-MS instruments whilst the 50X1 models have an adjustable purity (up to 99.5%) determined by the inlet pressure and gas flow required to deliver laboratory grade gas to multiple nitrogen dependent instruments in the lab.