Jobs - Territory Manager - USA
Peak Scientific Instruments, a fast–growing company specializing in the design and manufacture of laboratory gas generators for the life science and biomedical market is looking to recruit a Territory Sales Manager.
Location: Mountain States, Greater Denver Area
Region: North America
Job Type: Full Time
THE COMPANY: Peak Scientific Instruments, a fast–growing company specializing in the design and manufacture of laboratory gas generators for the life science and biomedical market is looking to recruit a Territory Sales Manager. Working as part of our expanding North American Sales team, you will be working within the life science market in the Mountain States Territory (WA, ID, UT, CO, AZ, NM).
THE ROLE: Reporting to the USA Sales Manager this new role will ideally be located in the greater Denver area and will involve 50% travel throughout the territory. Travel is also likely to other parts of the US as well as the occasional visit to our office in Scotland.
- Providing sales and technical advice and support for OEMs, distributors and end users
- Supporting customers throughout the sales process including negotiating contracts and discounts
- Developing new sales leads to grow the existing market & pipeline
- Proficient in account planning and understanding of territory management
- Maintaining an accurate and updated customer database (CRM)
- Working with other Territory Managers to develop and grow the business
- Building relationships by performing sales calls and site visits
- Maintaining or exceeding yearly sales quota
- You will have 5 + years, or equivalent of proven solution sales experience, preferably selling in medical industry with consistent over achievement of sales quotas
- An excellent communicator, you will be able to articulate the value proposition of Peak Product, with a strong customer focus and a solution sale mind set
- You must demonstrate excellent inter-personal skills, proper time-management skills and the ability to develop relationships
- You will need to be passionate about growing a successful business and have the desire to be part of a dynamic team. You will be highly independent as this is a fairly autonomous role and have strong business acumen
At Peak we recruit individuals who fit our culture and values. The atmosphere is fun, friendly but with a high degree of professionalism and a non-corporate feel. We respect our colleagues, customers and suppliers and we offer freedom to act, to challenge the status quo but to also take responsibility. If you have what it takes to be part of Peak please apply below, attaching a copy of your CV, with details of your current remuneration package.
The company is offering a competitive package, with base, commission, car allowance, phone and opportunities to develop with an expanding international company, if you have what it takes to be part of Peak, please send your CV with salary details to Leanne Gordon at: email@example.com.