Marketing Administrator - UK
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Administrator to join our growing HQ at Inchinnan and provide support for the UK marketing team and global marketing function.
Location: Inchinnan, Renfrew near Glasgow
Job Type: Full Time
At Peak, we respect our colleagues, customers and suppliers and we offer freedom to act, to challenge the status quo but to also take responsibility. We target individuals who fit our culture and values and who have a high degree of professionalism but appreciate our non- corporate feel in a fun atmosphere.
THE ROLE: Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for:
- Providing administrative support for our Exhibitions Manager in the planning and logistics of global exhibition activity
- Sales lead processing, logging, qualifying and inputting into CRM system
- General administration support to marketing service delivery including purchasing and cost tracking
- Co-ordination of events logistics, shipping of display systems, literature and display products
- General research and project based work
THE CANDIDATE: You might be a recent marketing graduate or an administrator with relevant experience/qualification in marketing. You will play a key part of a high tempo, close knit marketing function and a creative approach combined with fantastic organisational skills will allow you to shine in this role.
Other key requirements are:
- Experience/interest in marketing and promotions
- Proficiency in Excel and other MS Office products
- Excellent time management skills, with a pro-active communication style and the ability to confidently suggest process improvements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills, with a methodical approach and great attention to detail
THE COMPANY: We have gained an outstanding reputation in the market place, having recently won our 4th Queen’s award for industry. Our current turnover is £40M with plans to grow significantly over the next few years. 90% of our products are exported to over 126 countries and we have a number of global offices including USA, China, South Africa, India, Brazil, Singapore, Mexico and Australia.
We are offering a competitive remuneration package and the opportunity to develop within an expanding global company. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Peak, make the move today by contacting Leanne Gordon at firstname.lastname@example.org enclosing your CV and details of your current remuneration package.