Solaris nitrogen generator for ELSD and Compact Mass Spectrometers
- UHP nitrogen up to 10 L/min, up to 100 psi and up to 99.5% purity
- Variable outlet
flow, pressure and purity
- Designed specifically for HPLC-ELSD and Compact Mass Specs
- Continuous and consistent source of high purity nitrogen
- Compact, stackable system maximising the use of valuable laboratory floor or bench space
onreliable and proven existing technology
- Optional Solaris Air Compressor stackable module
- Colour indicative LED lighting for easy status awareness
- Manufactured and tested to highest spec in
UK, CE/FCC certified
- Safer and more convenient than pressurized cylinders, dewars or bulk storage
12 monthcomprehensive warranty
- Complete peace of mind and lifetime performance with [Peak Protected] generator care plans (available separately), protecting your productivity
A Solaris generator in your lab is:
Peak Scientific's Solaris ELSD nitrogen generator has been engineered and designed to meet the gas delivery requirements for High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) - Evaporative Light Scattering Detector (ELSD) instruments and Compact Mass Spectrometers (CMS). Built in Peak's state of the art ISO:9001 manufacturing facility by Peak's team of highly skilled and experienced gas generator engineers, Solaris can provide 10L/min of ultra high purity (UHP) nitrogen (up to 99.5%).
Developed with a space-saving stack form, Solaris can be paired with an additional air compressor unit to provide an air supply for labs without an in-house air supply or who wish to contain their gas supply in a single system which can be placed on or under a lab bench, making the most of valuable laboratory workspace.
With the Solaris nitrogen generator for ELSD, labs can be sure they have the best solution for ELSD.
The Solaris Nitrogen lab gas generator is available with an optional, stackable compressor for labs using HPLC-ELSD or compact mass spectrometers.