Solaris nitrogen for ELSD and Compact Mass Spectrometers
- UHP nitrogen up to 10 L/min, up to 100 psi and up to 99.5% purity
- Variable outlet
flow, pressure and purity
- Designed specifically for ELSD and Compact Mass Specs
- Continuous and consistent source of high purity nitrogen
- Compact, stackable system maximising the use of valuable laboratory floor or bench space
onreliable and proven existing technology
- Optional Solaris Air Compressor stackable module
- Colour indicative LED lighting for easy status awareness
- Manufactured and tested to highest spec in
UK, CE/FCC certified
- Safer and more convenient than pressurized cylinders, dewars or bulk storage
12 monthcomprehensive warranty
- Complete peace of mind and lifetime performance with [Peak Protected] generator care plans (available separately), protecting your productivity
A Solaris generator in your lab is:
Peak Scientific's Solaris ELSD nitrogen generator has been engineered and designed to meet the gas delivery requirements for High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) - Evaporative Light Scattering Detector (ELSD) instruments and Compact Mass Spectrometers (CMS). Built in Peak's state of the art ISO:9001 manufacturing facility by Peak's team of highly skilled and experienced gas generator engineers, Solaris can provide 10L/min of ultra high purity (UHP) nitrogen (up to 99.5%).
Developed with a space-saving stack form, Solaris can be paired with an additional air compressor unit to provide an air supply for labs without an in-house air supply or who wish to contain their gas supply in a single system which can be placed on or under a lab bench, making the most of valuable laboratory workspace.
With the Solaris nitrogen generator for ELSD, labs can be sure they have the best solution for ELSD.