Territory Manager – Mid West, USA
Peak Scientific Instruments specialises in the manufacturing of laboratory gas generators for the life science and biomedical market. We are looking to recruit a Territory Manager to be responsible for our Mid-West Territory (ND, SD, KS, MO, NE, MN, IA) and be part of our expanding North American team.
Location: Mid West
Region: North America
Job Type: Full Time
Peak Scientific is an award winning Scottish company with our head office based in a modern facility at Inchinnan next to Glasgow International Airport. We have experienced significant growth over the past years and have plans for aggressive growth during the next few years. We export our products from our facility in Scotland to over 126 countries worldwide. We have an expanding operation in the Americas which is headquartered in Billerica, Massachusetts. We now are looking to grow the team and capability on the western side of the US.
Reporting to the USA SALES MANAGER this new role will be located in one of the dominant Mid-West (MO & MN) and will involve 50% travel throughout the territory. Travel is also likely to other parts of the US as well as the occasional visit to our office in Scotland.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing sales and technical advice and support for OEMs, distributors and end users.
- Supporting customers throughout the sales process including negotiating contracts and discounts
- Developing new sales leads to grow the existing market & pipeline
- Proficient in account planning and understanding of territory management
- Maintaining an accurate and updated customer database ( CRM )
- Working with other Territory Managers to develop and grow the business.
- Building relationships by performing sales calls and site visits
- Maintaining or exceeding yearly sales quota
The successful candidate will have 5 + years of proven solution sales experience, preferably selling in medical industry. Consistent over achievement of sales quotas. An excellent communicator who is able to articulate the value proposition of Peak Product. Will be a customer focussed individual with a solution sale mind-set that is able to listen and qualify customer needs. You must demonstrate excellent inter-personal skills, proper time-management skills and the ability to develop relationships. You will need to be passionate about growing a successful business and have the desire to be part of a dynamic team. You will be highly independent as this is a fairly autonomous role and have strong business acumen.
The company is offering a competitive package, with base, commission, car allowance, phone and opportunities to develop with an expanding international company.
Interested candidates should email their CV with current salary details to: firstname.lastname@example.org